- 1 lb. ground white meat chicken
- 1/2 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 t paprika
- 1/2 t cayenne
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 C hot sauce
1. Comebine chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix. (I omitted the parsley.)
2. Form meatballs. Cook in oven for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
3. Heat the hot sauce in a skillet. When the meatballs are done, move them to the skillet and coat with sauce, and serve.
I didn’t have time to take pictures, and this meal wasn’t very photogenic. I used (and gave credit to) the site from where I got the recipe. I served mine with steamed carrots. I offered Lloyd the Bleu Cheese dressing but he told me they were delicious without it!
These were simple to make, use ingredients in your pantry, and will make great leftovers. In fact, mine will have to be leftovers. I ate so much batter while simultaneously cupcaking that I got a belly ache.
There’s got to be some correlation between the amount of batter licked and the size of my hips. I’m not good at math, but trust me on this one.