Apricot Pork Chops
- 2 pork chops, pounded thin
- 2 TBSP sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1/4 C panko bread crumbs
- s & p
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Season chops with s & p.
- Spread chops with 1 TBSP each apricot preserves.
- Coat the top of each chop with panko, pressing so it sticks.
- Cook in oven until chops are cooked through.
YUMTASTIC! (How Rachel Ray of me to say something like that?!)
Served with roasted GBs and some steamed carrots.
Let’s have a closer look:
This is by far my FAVORITE way to easy GBs! They turn light and airy in texture.
Quick and easy Friday night dinnah!